Teasdale Fenton's deep-down cleaning revives upholstery, bringing back vibrant colors and a fresh scent. Upholstery involves more varied materials and methods of manufacture than carpet, so one cleaning process won't work to clean all upholstered furniture. Special characteristics such as color fastness and dimensional stability of the fabric must be considered. For some items, steam cleaning is best, while others require dry cleaning methods. Your WOM Carpet Technician is IICRC-certified and will determine the best cleaning solution by testing your upholstered surface, whether fabric or leather.
Please note: our upholstery cleaning and deodorizing service comes with a full satisfaction guarantee.
- Residential upholstery & drapery cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and sanitizing
- Smoke deodorization
- Steam extraction or dry cleaning
- On-site drapery and top treatments
- Boat, airplane, RV & auto upholstery and carpet cleaning
- Leather upholstery cleaning
- Office furniture and partition cleaning